Daily Puzzle Answers
Explain the daily puzzle in WeChat for the week.
He is an USCF Class A player (current rating 1968), having been playing chess for more than 35 years. He has been coaching at after-school chess clubs, and teaching group and private lessons for beginners and intermediate players.
- USCF Certified Chess Coach
- USCF Certified Tournament Director
- State Champion of the Gold Section at 2014 NJ Open
- Champion of the Reserved Section at Columbus Open
- a youth chess champion in China, professionally trained at the Shanghai Sports Palace
- more than twenty years experience in teaching, tutoring and coaching
- coach young students from beginner to advanced level
- some of his students have won state championship, national championship, entered the USCF national top 100 lists for their age groups, and/or played in World Youth Chess Championships.