5334 Chess Problems, Combinations and Games
weekly guide for working on the book
You have to buy the book by yourself.
The amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_4?url=se...
We will announce weekly problem page list.
You will work on the problems. If you have any question, please ask in the WeChat group, with page number and problem number. Or add comments to my weekly post here: http://www.chessparents.net/5334
I will create a video every week to answer your questions.
You can ask questions on this week pages, or on any other pages. But this week pages take priority. I will answer them first. If I have time, I will answer questions on other pages.
The video will be 15-30 minute long.
We will keep each video for two years, and renew them in the next cycle.
He is an USCF Class A player (current rating 1968), having been playing chess for more than 35 years. He has been coaching at after-school chess clubs, and teaching group and private lessons for beginners and intermediate players.
- USCF Certified Chess Coach
- USCF Certified Tournament Director
- State Champion of the Gold Section at 2014 NJ Open
- Champion of the Reserved Section at Columbus Open
- a youth chess champion in China, professionally trained at the Shanghai Sports Palace
- more than twenty years experience in teaching, tutoring and coaching
- coach young students from beginner to advanced level
- some of his students have won state championship, national championship, entered the USCF national top 100 lists for their age groups, and/or played in World Youth Chess Championships.
StartWeek 1 Page 55-68, problems 23, 76, 77, 108, 1860, 12, 24, 36, 48, 60 (25:27)
StartWeek 2 Page 69-82, Problems 100, 1071, 306, 131, 141, 155, 1941 (22:17)
StartWeek 3: Page 83-96, Problems: 171, 185, 221, 231, 250, 190, 200, 210, 240 (21:02)
StartWeek 4 Page 97-105, Problems 256, 266, 294, 221, 242, 305, 270, 280, 290, 300 (17:58)